Simplify For Joy #11: Mindfulness
Don't just live life, EXPERIENCE it!
- Be still and focus on your breath for one minute.
- Focus on a natural object for a minute or two.
- Develop touch point cues.
- Close your eyes and listen.
- Choose a random routine activity to align yourself with physically, mentally and spiritually.
- Notice five things in your day that usually go by unappreciated.
[Source: Pocket Mindfulness]
Every week through 2017, we'll attempt one of Erica Layne's 52 Obtainable Ways to Simplify Your Life. For more info, you can read our introductory post here.