Simplify for Joy #21: Things We've Lost In The Foyer

How much time do you waste looking for your keys / wallet / glasses?


Between the two of us, Marli is definitely the one that has "a place for everything and everything in its place". Over in my ADHD husband and my house it's an entirely different experience. We're constantly looking for Franscois' keys/wallet, and I once "misplaced" the largest book in my personal library.

For four years.

It was in my house the whole time.

#fail


There's not much I can do when it comes to my husband's actions (at some point, pleading becomes nagging - and I'm no Ball & Chain). I can, however, control my own actions. That's why I try my best to use designated spots for my things.

The frustration of searching for keys (or anything else), is a feeling we'll gladly live without, isn't it?

PC: Quote Fancy




*What’s This?


Every week through 2017, we'll attempt one of Erica Layne's 52 Obtainable Ways to Simplify Your Life. For more info, you can read our introductory post here.

Comments

Popular Posts