At the Crossroads

Everything feels stuck and we don't know how to make the right decisions, or rather, we don't know which choices would lead to what we truly want {because we're not even sure of what we want}. We're struggling with milling questions like 'Should I stay?', 'Should I go?', 'Should I take him/her back?', 'Should I/we sell the house?', 'Should I/we buy that house?', 'Should I quit my job?', the list goes on.

When we started this blog, we thought we'd be able to craftily maneuver over all the obstacles on our road to joy, and that we'll be able to boast to all of you about our mounting successes every week, but lately life seems to be unravelling at the seams even more.

Today we came across 10 Things Worth Trying, and although we do sometimes succeed in motivating & supporting each other enough to get us through another couple of days, this gave us an additional dash of hope for our journey ahead:

Comments

Popular Posts